Monday, May 01, 2006

My First Time

Since this is the first of what should be many ramblings, I should keep this to a minimum. But what frame of reference should I use as a minimum. Do I dare speak endlessly, without thought and continue into the wee hours??
Some may say this is excessive and overdoing it. Dare we say this whole blog thing is excessive and overdoing it.
Should I write something that is concise and to the point??
Then some may say this is not the point of a blog.

So I am left with this overwhelming desire to ramble, which might make it annoying to anyone who wishes to read this. So I think for the first blog I will keep it short and worry about all that other stuff later.

But then where would the fun be in that. Would it would be much more interesting if I spoke in riddle and conversed in rhyme. I could write with varying degrees of humour and keep a dry wit in place throughout. Possibly this whole rambling thing could take on a new direction, it could evolve to a higher level of rambling. Think of the possibilities.
Unfortunately time is limited and thus sadly one must end.

In my humble opinion this may be true, but I could be wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home