Thursday, May 04, 2006

What To Say Today

I could say I would love more pay, and in a way that would be okay.
I could confess to be a success would be more than wonderful and much less stress.
I will state that I would love to create the greatest movie to this date.
I suppose that as this prose goes, it would be interesting if I wrote it without any clothes.

So you could say, on what may, be a wonderful day that it would be okay to have more pay.
And you could confess to be more of a success, to constantly impress, but I only guess.
You might even state, you might go on a date, find a great mate and procreate.
And I suppose as this prose flows, it would be interesting if you read it without any clothes.

So go out and have fun, enjoy a good chuckle or two,
Good laughter is needed and now I bid you adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home