Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's been awhile but we still roll along.


So we've come upon another Thursday. So we can safely say the tough part of the week is done and we can slide on down to the weekend, right ?????? It's never an easy slide anymore. So much to do, so many responsibilities now. Sometimes I sure wish for the good ol' days of going to school and playing afterwards. Let someone else worry about the bills and how to pay them. As a concerned youngster I knew it was our job just to ask for everything and of course we always thought money grew on trees. Which I may add as I grew older is not the case. Funny how some things reveal themselves as you add on the years. No money on trees, that hourly pay you get is reduced by a government contribution, and no Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus. Whoops did I say too much there. Didn't mean to scare you about the government thingy. Now if I can just find one of those money trees, I'm sure the shade under it would be a nice place to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home